1. Moon HS, Choi CH, Jung M, Lee DY, Chang H, Kim SH. Do Rotation and Measurement Methods Affect Reliability of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tunnel Position on 3D Reconstructed Computed Tomography? Orthop J Sports Med. 2019;7:2325967119885882.
2. Moon HS, Choi CH, Jung M, Park SH, Lee DY, Shin JK, Kim SH. The effect of medial open wedge high tibial osteotomy on the patellofemoral joint: comparative analysis according to the preexisting cartilage status. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2019;20:607.
3. Moon HS, Yoo JH, Park SH, Jung SH, Choi CH. Acute Gout Attack Immediately After Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Case Report. JBJS Case Connect. 2020;10:e0062.
4. Choi CH, Lee WS, Jung M, Moon HS, Lee YH, Oh J, Kim SJ, Kim SH. Adequate protection rather than knee flexion prevents popliteal vascular injury during high tibial osteotomy: analysis of three-dimensional knee models in relation to knee flexion and osteotomy techniques. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2020;28:1425-1435.
5. Moon HS, Choi CH, Jung M, Lee DY, Eum KS, Kim SH. Medial Meniscal Posterior Horn Tears Are Associated With Increased Posterior Tibial Slope: A Case-Control Study. Am J Sports Med. 2020;48:1702-1710.
6. Moon HS, Choi CH, Jung M, Lee DY, Kim JH, Kim SH. The effect of knee joint rotation in the sagittal and axial plane on the measurement accuracy of coronal alignment of the lower limb. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2020;21:470.
7. Moon HS, Choi CH, Jung M, Lee DY, Hong SP, Kim SH. Early Surgical Repair of Medial Meniscus Posterior Root Tear Minimizes the Progression of Meniscal Extrusion: 2-Year Follow-up of Clinical and Radiographic Parameters After Arthroscopic Transtibial Pull-out Repair. Am J Sports Med. 2020;48:2692-2702.
8. Moon HS, Choi CH, Yoo JH, Jung M, Lee TH, Byun JW, Kim SH. An Increase in Medial Joint Space Width After Medial Open-Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy Is Associated With an Increase in the Postoperative Weight-Bearing Line Ratio Rather Than With Cartilage Regeneration: Comparative Analysis of Patients Who Underwent Second-Look Arthroscopic Assessment. Arthroscopy. 2021;37:657-668.e654.
9. Kwak YH, Kwak DK, Moon HS, Kim NY, Yee JS, Yoo JH. Significant Changes in Serum MicroRNAs after High Tibial Osteotomy in Medial Compartmental Knee Osteoarthritis: Potential Prognostic Biomarkers. Diagnostics (Basel). 2021;11.
10. Moon HS, Choi CH, Yoo JH, Jung M, Lee TH, Jeon BH, Kim SH. Mild to Moderate Varus Alignment in Relation to Surgical Repair of a Medial Meniscus Root Tear: A Matched-Cohort Controlled Study With 2 Years of Follow-up. Am J Sports Med. 2021;49:1005-1016.
11. Moon HS, Choi CH, Jung M, Park SH, Lee DY, Shin JC, Kim SH. The Effect of Cartilage Lesion in the Lateral Compartment of the Knee on the Surgical Outcome of Medial Open-Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy. J Knee Surg. 2021;34:538-545.
12. Moon HS, Choi CH, Yoo JH, Jung M, Lee TH, Hong KB, Kim SH. Graft isometry during anatomical ACL reconstruction has little effect on surgical outcomes. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2021.
13. Moon HS, Choi CH, Yoo JH, Jung M, Lee TH, Choi KH, Kim SH. The Graft Insertion Length in the Femoral Tunnel During Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction With Suspensory Fixation and Tibialis Anterior Allograft Does Not Affect Surgical Outcomes but Is Negatively Correlated With Tunnel Widening. Arthroscopy. 2021;37:2903-2914.e2901.
14. Park SH, Choi CH, Yoo JH, Kim SH, Yoon HK, Jung M, Choi KH, Moon HS. Radiographic Prognostic Factors Relevant to Surgical Outcomes of Arthroscopic Partial Medial Meniscectomy in Elderly Patients with Mild Osteoarthritis. J Knee Surg. 2021;34:1189-1195.
1. 알기쉬운 의료기기 임상총론, Author, Chapter 13: 정형외과. 골든트리미디어, 2019.
2. Knee Arthroscopy: An Up-to-Date Guide, 1st Edition, Author, Chapter 26: Surgical reconstruction of the Medial Patellofemoral Ligament, Springer, 2021